Sunday, March 14, 2010

Welcome me to the world of e-games

When I discover myself into computer world I start with the games because that time there is no internet connection in our place. There is a computer in our municipal hall and I work there during my summer class break if I'm not mistaken that is called (SPES R.A 7323)Special Program for the Employment of Students. That summer job opportunity is really big help for me for preparing financially for the next school year and that time also I learn how to use computer.
But during that time we do typing job only as part of our job, then when I finish typing those documents I can now do a games. Yes! a games which is solitaire and super Mario a games that no need an internet connection.

When I discover the internet world here in Manila I am amaze, I can do chat and communicate people around the world. I have a lots of accounts in social networks that is why I'm not prefer more into online games world. I usually play counter strike before and cabal and I stop it because I spend more money on it, at that time I don't have my own computer so I spent more money.

When I receive email from nuffnang I just ignored it its because its all about games.But last night I feel bored while surfing the net and finish click those paid ads site that I joined. I check my nuffnang account and I read about the extension of submissions of entry. Hmmmmm... I think why should I try to play this games? I visit runesofmagic.com.ph and make a tour first.
Wow I cant wait to know how to play this online games in my mind, I study how to play with it.
when know how to play I start playing the games and oh Di ko namalayan umaga na pala nakalimutan ko oras. Sa isip ko naku!! ma addict na naman ako sa game na to.
For now have to organize my schedule I add more time to internet not just surfing and clicking tones of ads but also time for games I will promise I will spend 2-3 hours for the game di na po magdamag heheheh.

I posted video tutorials below about this games I hope you like it too and start playing this game.






EARN MONEY FROM YOUR WEBSITE


Turn your valuable web site traffic into money. Join our affiliate program.
We offer the most pay-per-click rate to help maximize your revenue stream.



Imagine running of a something that never failed to provide you with cash-flow.
A never ending income generator, a system so amazingly profitable that you never had to work for a boss ever again!



0 (ZERO) INVESTMENT PROGRAM


We designed this system specifically for NO COST methods, to make thousands, if not millions of dollars, without spending money.

Join our money making program absolutely free and 100% risk free.



Sign Up...

Income while you sleep

INCOME WHILE YOU SLEEP


Earn $1,000... $2,000... $5,000...


Turn your site traffic into cash!


You get paid for every visitor that clicks on our advertizing. Our goal is to enable you to make as
much as possible from your advertising space. We pay monthly, either by check, or instantly through PayPal.


Our program enables you to generate a steady stream of income, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week,
365 days a year. Allowing you more time to focus on the things you love.


You'll even be making money while your sleep!


Sign Up...

No comments:

My first blog this blogs contents my personal and my daily lives. Another best in my site is you can learn a lot of things about moneymaking online.