Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Answer for Trivia Question For Today's Tradeport Gadget, March 24




Today's question:
How many Facebook fans will Tradeport.com.ph have by midnight tonight Manila time?

My answer:
There are 20,619 fans as of 12:00 midnight! dated March 24,2010

Do you want to win lots of gadget's prize too?

FOLLOW THIS SIMPLE STEPS:

Step 1. Simple become a fan of Tradeport facebook fanpage! Click here to become fan.

Step 2. Follow Dj Mo Twister in his twitter account click here to follow.

Step 3. Subscribe Dj Mo Twister on His blog for daily questions. Click here to subscribe.


You can post your answer in dj mo's blog or in his twitter account.
You can also visit tradeport official website for online shoppers.

No comments:

My first blog this blogs contents my personal and my daily lives. Another best in my site is you can learn a lot of things about moneymaking online.