Friday, March 26, 2010

Statement of Cesar Montano on the death of his son commits suicide; love angle eyed?



CESAR MONTANO'S STATEMENT
March 26, 2010

TO OUR DEAR FRIENDS FROM THE MEDIA:

I received the shocking news of my son, Christian Angelo's death very early this morning while I was in Bohol. I, along with my wife Sunshine and daughter Angela, immediately flew back to Manila first thing today to be with my son.

No words can describe the grief that my family and I are experiencing with this devastating news. He was so young, a cheerful, thoughtful and and loving son who has a generous heart and spirit.

I was just with him yesterday before leaving for Bohol. Little did I know that it would be the last time I was to see him alive.

Dr Tony Leachon, a good friend and neighbor, pronounced Angelo dead on arrival at the Malvar General Hospital in Quezon City early this morning. Initial police investigation showed that Angelo died from a single gunshot wound in the head. We are still trying to piece together some facts pertaining to his death.

While I am still reeling from this tragic incident, my family and I would like to appeal to everyone to respect the privacy of my grieving family at this time.

Thank you very much for your understanding. May God's strength be with all of us.

CESAR MONTANO

The 23-year-old son of actor Cesar Montano committed suicide in their home in Quezon City on Friday morning apparently due to a "love" problem.

READ MORE ABOUT THE MEDIA REPORT...

No comments:

My first blog this blogs contents my personal and my daily lives. Another best in my site is you can learn a lot of things about moneymaking online.