Friday, March 19, 2010
How twivert works ?
Advertisers start a campaign by
* Creating a new tweet message.
* Selecting a time slot between when the ad has to be posted
* bidding for the time slot.
* Allocating an amount for the campaign.
* Limiting the number of impressions per day.
Twitterers can start displaying ads by
* Signing up for a new twivert account.
* Limiting the number of tweets per day.
* By selecting the time slots between when the twitterer is comfortable with display ads.
Optionaly twitterers can pre-approve ads before they are tweeted.
Each time a tweet is published the corresponding twitterer is paid for the same.
Advertiser is charged only when the tweets are published.
Twitterers: click here to sign up and earn money!
Advertisers: click here to sign up and promote your product!