Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Monfort Seafood Bar And Grill EXPERIENCE!




I just got home and its already 12:00 o'clock midnight here in Philippines but i can't sleep i want to share my experience at Monfort.

Monfort Seafood Bar and Grill,is the perfect place for me and you to visit. It’s an ideal place to experience the ambiance and beauty of Manila Bay as well as view the fantastic sunset by the bay. Monfort Seafood Bar and Grill is accessible to everyone, It is located at building K of San Miguel by the bay at the back of MALL OF ASIA.

In the Philippines, the Monfort name is mostly popular in the Visayan Islands. And since the owners are Filipino-Americans, they decided to invest their foreign income here in their sincere desire to contribute to the growth of the Philippine economy.

The restaurant founders have a simple vision:
Mixing business with pleasure while dining with a totally awesome view!
And as a costumer I am very satisfied with their service, me and my long lost classmate in high school are very enjoy and got happy EXPERIENCE at Monfort.

To contact for reservation and site map please click here.


No comments:

My first blog this blogs contents my personal and my daily lives. Another best in my site is you can learn a lot of things about moneymaking online.