Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What kind of life i have?

40 Days of my mother
12/23/2009 11:53 AM

Today is 40 days later after my mother is died I’m so sad I can’t see her anymore she is now in hand of God with my father and my one brother they are now both in heaven. I feel now I’m alone even if I have brothers and sister still living, because they have already their family. For me I want to start my own life but I think I’m in a wrong pathway of life. All my brothers and my sister don’t know where I am and what I’m doing, they don’t even know where I living and whose I’m living for? Since my mother is gone I don’t know what to do in life I feel so very empty, but thank for the one person that really loves me for what I am this kind of person that I’m looking for to love me is here always in me and never leave me whatever happens in my life. Before, I told to my self that I won’t give love 100 percent to other person, but now I will give more than 100 percent because I found the real love to this person. I’m so blessed that I found a kind of person like this.

-End-

No comments:

My first blog this blogs contents my personal and my daily lives. Another best in my site is you can learn a lot of things about moneymaking online.