Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Caves in Malaysia


I really love to explore the nature most of the island in the Philippines I explore already. One time my best friend told me what to do for his birthday, I told him we explore the island that lot of caves because he and I love adventures, and then He invites His another friends on his birthday we explore the island with lot of caves.
I decide to search the internet if Malaysia got also a caves and wow! I'm so excited to come Malaysia because of this cave the NIAH CAVES.
NIAH CAVES is located within the district of Miri in Sarawak, Malaysia. Part of Niah National Park, the main cave, Niah Great Cave, is located in Gunung Subis and is made up of several voluminous, high-ceilinged chambers. The Great Cave lies in a large limestone block. This is really awesome now i can convince my friend to go with me in MALAYSIA.

No comments:

My first blog this blogs contents my personal and my daily lives. Another best in my site is you can learn a lot of things about moneymaking online.