Friday, June 4, 2010

Home Remedies For Zits

 Eliminating zits is the most sought after treatment among the younger generation. Zit is a common and chronic skin inflammatory condition. Zits are usually found on the skin of the face, neck, chest and shoulders. Nearly six out of ten young people between the ages of twelve and twenty-four have from some zits. Zit causes a great deal of embarrassment at an age when people tend to be sensitive about their personal appearance.

Home remedy for Pimples using Orange peel

Home remedies for Acne using Lemon

Home pimple treatment using Garlic

Zit treatment using Coriander and Mint Juice

Pimple treatment using Cucumber

Follow this link to know the details above mention on Home Remedies For Zits

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi-ya i'm fresh to this, I stumbled upon this chat board I have found It exceedingly helpful and it's helped me loads. I hope to give something back & support others like its helped me.

Cheers, Catch You Later

My first blog this blogs contents my personal and my daily lives. Another best in my site is you can learn a lot of things about moneymaking online.