Friday, September 13, 2013

Recorded Boys After Dark (BAD)


Hey radio natin listeners I try to record the boys after dark sept 10 edition with dj Dennis
 I hope every body will like it . You need headphone or speaker to listen it of course lol. At first few seconds audio is not in good quality because my internet connection is gone since I was record it via live streaming.. When connection is gone I open my mobile phone to listen the show (thats always what i do ) listen to mobile phone if I dont have internet load.
But few seconds my connection is back and my audio quality is good.
If anybody wanted me to record every edition of BAD just leave your comment to this article.





No comments:

My first blog this blogs contents my personal and my daily lives. Another best in my site is you can learn a lot of things about moneymaking online.