Tuesday, December 12, 2017

BITCOIN MANIA

Its been a long time that I've heard #bitcoin but I just ignored it and I really dont have any interest or idea about this #cryptocurrency or #blockchain.

Untill such time in 2nd quarter of 2017 as I always read it in any social media platforms such as twitter,  facebook and instagram.

In month of May 2017 I decide to sign up in #coins.ph one of the most legit and trusted or indorse by Central bank of the Philippines and in Asia.

According to Jack Mah CEO of alibaba. com he is not a fan of bitcoin but the functions and how BTC works behind on it is very amazing and he told that it is one of his plan that for coming years people will get easy access on the internet world using very easy way of payment.

From non-valued btc way back 2009 up to starts bubble the value and in recently it goes up to $18,000. My friend says she's getting paranoid with the sudden rocket high valued of BTC as we both just the same think twice before we invested our money.

When I finally sure the idea and how btc started and how it create people becomes millionaire, I myself never doubt to invest because for me its never to late especially that now it is easy to buy and sell btc in the Philippines.
Yes I made an investment and I'm willing to risk of it because I believe that when you invest you are willing to take the risk.

If you readers are from the Philippines, now is the time to start change and adopt the real world of crypto currency before its too late.

As I mentioned above only coins.ph app that being recognized by the Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas, by signing it up theres three major things that I liked the app BUY and SELL bitcoin and in a very CONVENIENT way.

Further to that if you are interested  in BTC I'm giving you 50 PHP on Coins, the easiest way to pay and get paid. Use code 'obfhfv' to sign up now! Details: https://coins.ph/invite/obfhfv

If you sign up direct to thier webpage Sorry to tell,  but you will never get your signed 50php as up bunos.

No comments:

My first blog this blogs contents my personal and my daily lives. Another best in my site is you can learn a lot of things about moneymaking online.